Positions currently available within our dining room include;
Events and Reservations Coordinator
We have an exciting opening for a motivated individual with exceptional customer relationship skills, thrives on attention to detail, loves a challenge and working in a fast paced environment ready to work on many projects at one given time. Working with many different types of people both locally and internationally a positive, can do attitude is a must.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels both internally and externally
- High level of planning and organisational skill
- Events coordination and delivery experience
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with capacity to work as an integrated member of a team
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills with strong detail focus and ability to deliver to deadline
- Excellent computing (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a restaurant environment particularly in reservation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide restaurant information, private dining room information, special event and programs information and ability to book reservations
- Able to work cohesively with the management team to create and provide exceptional events
- Lead and train the reception team to capture events
- Able to communicate the culture and expectations IDRB to customers, both internal and external
- Maintain all events calendars
- Liaise with all large groups
- Be the liaison with all our VIP clientele
- Support Events and Marketing Manager
Experienced Wait Staff
We are always open to inviting new and impressive wait staff to join our front of house team.
Only those who have had previous experience working within exceptional fine dining restaurants, who have a love of food, wine and a professional attitude should apply.
Successful candidates will have;
- Min. 6 months working within a busy restaurant setting, or fine dining venue.
- Clear and confident English.
- Immaculate presentation suitable for a fine dining restaurant.
- A good understanding of wine varieties, as well knowledge on basic cocktail and alcoholic beverages.
- Knowledge of exceptional table etiquette.
Restaurant Chef and Kitchen staff
Executive Chef Monty Koludrovic and Head Chef Alex Prichard, invites only those with a true hunger for executing memorable food to join their credible, fast paced kitchen team.
With positions available within a range of kitchen roles and for those at varied skill levels, we encourage you to apply only if you are dedicated, have a positive work ethic, are critically reliable and possess great urgency.
All kitchen/ chef applications must include references, as well a detailed review on previous kitchen experience.
Those who are looking to be a part of a busy, reputable environment please submit your resume, availability and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the position clearly listed in the subject title. Photos too are suggested in light of the huge demand and response we receive from interested applicants.
We look forward to hearing from you soon, and welcoming you to our team with some of the best in the industry.